Monday, September 9, 2013

Injecting shell code into memory using python

So after using csharp to inject shellcode I wanted to see what other languages were able to directly write to and call memory locations.As I’ve been working my way through The SecurityTube Python Scripting Expert course I decided it made sense to see if it was possible with python.A quick google found me a href=”http://www.debasish.in/2012/04/execute-shellcode-using-python.html” target=”_blank”>this post by Debasish. FULL credit for this work goes to Debasish, this post is purely for my notes and memory.So the first thing we need to do is create a payload for the exploit, a simple shell bind TCP will suffice:

Insert the code into the short python script and then run it, pretty simple really:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe in Bloglines Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
I heart FeedBurner downtime checker The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 31290

 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by TadPole
FOG FLAMES